Man, I really love this recipe. I learned this one in culinary school and I use it when I really want to treat my self. The crust is amazeballs and I pair it with a mushroom spinach pasta. Although you could also use risotto (Both recipes are coming soon) and asparagus or green beans. This dish makes me feel fancy. I usually put the paper plates away for this dish. I guess I better start making better quality pictures.
Serves 4 people
- 9 Garlic cloves
- 3 sticks of unsalted butter room temperature
- ½ teaspoon salt (1/4 teaspoon if using salted butter)
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 4 Chicken Breasts whole
- 1 Cup Panko Bread crumbs
- ½ Cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- ½ Cup Crispy Onions
- Pre Heat oven to 350F
- Mix together the ingredients for the compound butter together
- Mix together the Panko, Parmesan cheese, and crushed onions. You can use a food processor if you want.
- Smother said butter ALL OVER CHICKEN. Leave a thick layer on the chicken. Both sides
- Bread the chicken with the panko mix both sides. Firmly press into chicken.
- Place in oven for 30 minutes for thick whole breast, and 15 minutes for the thinner cuts.
- Alternatively, you can pan fry or deep fry the chicken. Internal temp must hit 160F
- Take out. Let cool for a bit, and serve.