So on my quest to try to get more veggies into my life I decided to make a pasta recipe. I have been craving pasta like crazy and I just needed to get rid of my craving. So here is my version of chicken primavera.
- 2 each Chicken Breast Sliced lengthwise to make 4 thin sliced breasts
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 3/4 Cup Zucchini sliced
- 3/4 Cup Cherry Tomtatoes sliced in half
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Spinach fresh
- Salt and pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes optional
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese Plus more for garnish
- 1. Season both sides of your chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Take Olive oil and heat on medium heat on skillet or cast iron. Pan fry both sides of chicken breasts until cooked. Set aside.
- 2. Take skillet and on medium heat sauté minced garlic for 1 minute, then add zucchini to cook for 2-3 minutes or until zucchini gets soft.
- 3. Add tomatoes to skillet and stir. Cook for 2 minutes
- 4. Add heavy cream and season pan with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes to taste. Stir and let simmer for 2 minutes. Stir in Parmesan cheese
5. Pour primavera sauce over cooked al dente pasta, top with sliced chicken breast, more parmesan cheese and serve.